Compete more effectively on a global scale
Manage your export business worldwide, finance exports, and manage payables
In the context of international competition, the importance of a sustainable and value-driven Supply Chain increases constantly. The CRX architecture is scalable across the globe no matter if a Buyer wants to use their own excess cash, receive financing from banks or capital markets for a Supply Chain Finance Program or run both types of programs in parallel.
This allows for the provision of higher financing volumes if required. At the same time, it’s the Buyers intention to break up the value chain and to separate infrastructure from pure financing to stay independent from single financing parties and counter-party limits.
- Optimization of Working Capital Increase of payment terms to improve Working Capital and other financial KPIs
- Alignment of Payment Terms Standardize payment terms to reduce complexity of internal administration
- Additional Earnings Use excess cash to generate additional earnings via Dynamic Discounting
- Incentivizing Suppliers Incentivize Suppliers with the participation on a Supply Chain Finance Program and strengthen relationships
- Independence and Flexibility One global infrastructure and flexible funding sources from excess cash till capital market
- Transparency and Competition Attractive and transparent financing rates for Suppliers through auction and competition among funders
- Efficient On-boarding Semi-automatic, platform based on-boarding process for the Multi-Bank and Multi-Investor Solution, entirely online process for Dynamic Discounting
- Smart ERP Integration Add-on transports automatically all invoice details to the CRX Portal without changing the “Purchase to Pay Process”
The Lufthansa Group is a global aviation group with a total of around 540 subsidiaries and equity in-vestments organized into four operating segments. All segments – Passenger Airline Group, Logistics, MRO and Catering – occupy a leading international position in their respective markets. The biggest segment is the Passanger Airline Group: Lufthansa Passage, SWISS and Austrian Airlines are network carriers serving the global market and all passenger segments.
Germanwings operates direct flights within Europe. All airlines share the common objective of meeting customers’ demands in terms of safety, quality, punctuality, reliability and professional service.
Nestlé S.A., headquartered in Vevey, Switzerland, is the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company measured by revenues and ranked #66 on the Fortune Global 500 in 2016. Nestlé products include baby food, medical food, bottled water, breakfast cereals, coffee and tea, confectionery, dairy products, ice cream, frozen food, pet foods, and snacks with billionaire brands such as Nespresso, Nescafé, Kit Kat, Smarties, Nesquik, Stouffer’s, Vittel, and Maggi. Nestlé operates in 189 countries and employs around 350.000 people. Nestlé has a primary listings on the SIX Swiss Exchange and is a constituent of the Swiss Market Index.
Vattenfall is a wholly state-owned Swedish energy company with operations in Sweden, Germany, the Netherlands, Denmark, the UK, France and Finland. Vattenfall’s vision is to create a strong and diversified European energy portfolio and to play a leading role in the development of an environmentally sustainable energy system.
Contact CRX Markets
To have a CRX Markets representative contact you directly, please submit your form below
Send us a message
Fields with asterisk * are mandatory