CRX Markets AG (“CRX”) aims to deliver high-quality services, but we recognize that sometimes things may go wrong. When this happens, we will listen to your complaint, record it and resolve it as quickly as possible.
CRX will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information as necessary. Every complaint will be assessed fairly, consistently and promptly, taking into account all relevant factors to ensure a fair process for our clients.
What is a complaint?
A complaint is any expression of dissatisfaction that a natural or legal person (complainant) addresses to CRX in connection with its provision of the service supervised under the German Banking Act (investment brokerage) or corresponding transactions.
How can you file a complaint?
If you would like to file a complaint, please address it to our Complaint Management Team by your preferred contact method from the list below, ideally with the subject “Official Complaint”. However, the term “Complaint” does not necessarily have to be used, nor does a Complaint need a specific form.
CRX Markets AG
Landsberger Straße 191
EMEA: +49 89 38 036 856
AMER: +1 646 934 6889
APAC: +65 31 292 505
What information will you need to provide?
To help us investigate and try to resolve your complaint, please provide us with the following information:
• your name and contact details
• a clear description of your complaint (date, and nature of occurrence etc.)
• any supporting or explaining documentation that may help us resolve the complaint directly
• details of what you would like us to do to rectify the issue, and
• your preferred way of communication (you will receive your answer by email unless you explicitly state otherwise)
Complaint Handling Procedure
• We will confirm that we have received your complaint without undue delay.
• Our Complaint Management Team will try to resolve the issue within a reasonable period of time (to the extent it is capable of remedy).
• Complex issues may take longer to resolve. You will be kept fully informed throughout the process about the reasons for such a delay and we will let you know how much time we need to attend to your complaint.
• Our response to your complaint will address all areas that we are responsible for and explain the reasons for our decision.
• We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we will make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
What if you remain unhappy with our final answer?
If you are dissatisfied with our final answer you may address a written complaint to our supervisory authority, the Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht (BaFin)) for an independent review.
Alternatively, you may make use of alternative dispute resolution or file action to a civil court.